Friday, May 20, 2005

NICE MOUNTAINS...


H O M E I S W H E R E T H E HEART IS Posted by HelloOne thing the tsumani in Asia (remember that one??) caught my attention was the visualization of so many non-Asians looking for America over there. Not so much the Grand Canyon or the Washington Monument but a place to live where the shit hits the fan less often than where they grew up. All kinds of grumbling goes on here about the quality of the people flocking here to live. I looked and saw 6.5 billion of us travel with the planet and some of the places people are fleeing go back to the Sumerians who knew right from wrong way back then. I heard about the the claim that as little as 16 fertilized eggs from a donor can be made into a line of stem cells that replicate the DNA of the egg donor (an Egg-kinda Cell we call them). I'm gonna live forever or at least 'til I get this up here....