Wednesday, May 25, 2005

HEAR ME CHILD
Only that in you which is me can hear what I'm saying. ~Baba Ram Dass

If you believe that before you die that the world is a little better if you were
important to a child, then maybe it will make more sense if the other you
(the part that's not me) can hear me, too. It's the part of you that connected
with my love before you ever knew me. It's like Clint saying "I fell in love with
the promise of you before I ever met you..", I fell in love with you before I ever
flowed into you. That childlike part of you that has tantrums and gets hurt
feelings is the part I want to be important to. The part of you which is me
knows how powerful our love is and the child part needs to feel that, too.
You know I'm not a "who's your daddy?" guy so don't see a disapproving
pappa when the child part begs for a hug. It's easier for me to go right to the
part of you that is me when we creep out of thezone for any reason (vino in
teh 'cuzz/tub). I'll get good at making the other part hear me, tooPosted by Hello