Tuesday, August 23, 2005


It took me so long to find, I found out

Cherish your visions and your dreams as they
are the children of your soul, the blueprints of
your ultimate achievements.
~~Napoleon Hill

Short days and long nights sometimes means
a lighted life. When the long nights are
dream-filled, sleep is prevalent. Even when
the dreams aren't so much fun, the following
day still glows warmly. Could conclude that
pursuing your day like you're dipped in
dreamland makes for a well-rested
daydreamer. The impressions left here are
some facet of what my dreams mean, the day
ones and not the night ones. My fast forward
is fixed on dreaming about the Ponderosa
replete with actual family first and final
answer. Next would be to dream about loved
ones from former life, some who are still
living, or anyone from our reinvented
presence. When the recurring nagger
featuring return to work and becoming lost
stops for a few nights, I realize how soothing
the replacement dreams are even though I
don't remember the details.
Dream=sleep=well-rested.
Posted by Picasa