Monday, June 20, 2005


Creaforts Comture


Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. ~~Lao Tzu

Jettisoned yesterday's - too distorted. The concern for the children was on key, but the cliches roared obtrusively. Tried this approach instead, focusing on the comfort aspect. What am I doing to provide creature comforts to the needy children? - just thinking about it. Part of the life with one love thing is the irregularity with which you get to be with family and that focus keeps that on top. When I go back and reread, I don't get preachy as the dominant tone and since this is for me to decipher the chronicle here, I get what I want out of it. Forcing answers out of the darkness is way too much harder than by the light, but at some point the need to figure out the darkness is
compelling.
Posted by Hello