Thursday, August 11, 2005


Can't Get You Out of My Head

A man is not old until regrets take the place of
dreams.
~~John Barrymore

Using your mind to control your mind helps
you get what you really want. Things that we
want to do but we don't do sometimes
happens because we make these things "can't
do" when the better answer is "maybe we can
do". It goes back to not giving up on the
things you really want. If I really wanted to
play tennis and not have knees that hurt, I'd
find a way. Truth is I don't REALLY want that. I
want to be able to carry things and get into
tight spots right up 'til I'm way past the point
of average range of motion. I want to live in
this set where romance is the theme and
everything points to her, to love forever and
always be able to assemble, create and ride.
Getting there may take a large slice of lifetime
but even finding her and making her my life,
the magic in the touch multiplies, the
pleasure of her presence resonates and invariably, this way to
bring my pleasure to her sustains us. Posted by Picasa