Friday, August 12, 2005


You Are My Ands Between the Beats


Don't follow any advice, no matter how good,
until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you
think in your mind that the counsel is wise.
~~Joan Rivers


After the dance has been a good time for a
long time. When you went to a dance, you
went home with a girl instead of with the
guys. But if I had the key to the chastity belt of
love (Disclosure: I have it) EVERY romantic
would get to the Big Dance and luxuriate in
the sweet sweat of finding her. Emptying the
soul a little everyday directs the best scenes
when she is in my arms. The fluid sax in the
background directs the feet to the south 35
and morning merriment. Never lost without
you because I'm never without you while
making it all ready for when you pull in.
That's when the REAL merriment starts. Posted by Picasa